This page contains detailed information on how to remove ChrisTWEAK 2.90 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ChrisTWEAK 2.90 from your PCChris P.C. srl
. More information about Chris P.C. srl can be found here
. Please open http://tweak.chris-pc.com
if you want to read more on ChrisTWEAK 2.90 on Chris P.C. srl's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChrisTWEAK directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ChrisTWEAK\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ChrisTWEAK 2.90. ChrisTWEAK.exe is the ChrisTWEAK 2.90's main executable file and it takes approximately 501.41 KB (513448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ChrisTWEAK 2.90. They occupy about 1.18 MB (1236230
bytes) on disk.
- ChrisTWEAK.exe (501.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.84 KB)
This data is about ChrisTWEAK 2.90 version 2.90
ChrisTWEAK 2.90 is a program offered by Chris P.C. srl. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ChrisTWEAK 2.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ChrisTWEAK 2.90 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChrisTWEAK 2.90 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChrisTWEAK 2.90". The ChrisTWEAK 2.90 application will be found automatically. After you select ChrisTWEAK 2.90 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ChrisTWEAK 2.90, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChrisTWEAK 2.90:
- The web site of the application is: http://tweak.chris-pc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ChrisTWEAK\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChrisTWEAK 2.90.
8. After removing ChrisTWEAK 2.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChrisTWEAK 2.90 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChrisTWEAK 2.90 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChrisTWEAK 2.90 by Chris P.C. srl from your PC, nor are we saying that ChrisTWEAK 2.90 by Chris P.C. srl is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ChrisTWEAK 2.90 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 23:51:34.343