ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00
ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 from your systemChris P.C. srl
. Open here
for more details on Chris P.C. srl. Click on http://www.Chris-PC.com
to get more info about ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 on Chris P.C. srl's website. ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ChrisPC DNS Switch directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\ChrisPC DNS Switch\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00. ChrisPCDNS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 760.48 KB (778736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1712592
bytes) on disk.
- ChrisPCDNS.exe (760.48 KB)
- ChrisPCDNSAgent.exe (211.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00
of ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00.
ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is an application offered by Chris P.C. srl. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00". The ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 application will be found very quickly. When you click ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.Chris-PC.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ChrisPC DNS Switch\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00.
8. After removing ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 by Chris P.C. srl from your PC, nor are we saying that ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 by Chris P.C. srl is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 15:44:17.193