This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chocolatier for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chocolatier from your systemPlayFirst, Inc.
. You can read more on PlayFirst, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Chocolatier can be found at http://www.playfirst.com
. Chocolatier is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAYFI~1\CHOCOL~1 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Chocolatier is C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAYFI~1\CHOCOL~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAYFI~1\CHOCOL~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Chocolatier.exe is the Chocolatier's main executable file and it takes circa 592.00 KB (606208 bytes) on disk.
Chocolatier installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.87 MB (1959424
bytes) on disk.
- Chocolatier.exe (592.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- Chocolatier.exe (1.14 MB)
Chocolatier is an application by PlayFirst, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Chocolatier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chocolatier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chocolatier or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chocolatier". If it is installed on your PC the Chocolatier program will be found very quickly. When you click Chocolatier in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chocolatier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chocolatier:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playfirst.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAYFI~1\CHOCOL~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAYFI~1\CHOCOL~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chocolatier.
8. After removing Chocolatier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chocolatier that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chocolatier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chocolatier by PlayFirst, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Chocolatier by PlayFirst, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chocolatier supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:38:04.920