Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 from your PCDR.Ahmed Saker
. Check out here
for more details on DR.Ahmed Saker. Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Chit Chat For FaceBook folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chit Chat For FaceBook\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CCFFaceBook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.46 MB (2583040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31. They take about 3.54 MB (3716977
bytes) on disk.
- CCFFaceBook.exe (2.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.31
of Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31.
Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 is a program by the software company DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31". The Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31.
8. After removing Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 by DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC, nor are we saying that Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chit Chat For FaceBook 1.31 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 03:22:31.760