Chipamp is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chipamp from your computerOverClocked ReMix
. More information about OverClocked ReMix can be read here
. More details about the app Chipamp can be seen at http://chipamp.org
. Chipamp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Chipamp is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninstall_chipamp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall_chipamp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 89.46 KB (91602 bytes) on disk.
Chipamp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.01 MB (3155639
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- uninstall_chipamp.exe (89.46 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (347.94 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Chipamp version 1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chipamp releases:
Chipamp is an application marketed by OverClocked ReMix. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Chipamp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chipamp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chipamp or simply click the Search field and type in "Chipamp". The Chipamp program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chipamp in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chipamp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chipamp:
- The software company is: http://chipamp.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninstall_chipamp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chipamp.
8. After removing Chipamp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chipamp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chipamp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chipamp by OverClocked ReMix from your PC, nor are we saying that Chipamp by OverClocked ReMix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chipamp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:40:34.230