Chipamp is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chipamp from your computerOverClocked ReMix
. More information about OverClocked ReMix can be read here
. More details about the app Chipamp can be seen at http://chipamp.org
. Chipamp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Chipamp is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninstall_chipamp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall_chipamp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 89.46 KB (91602 bytes) on disk.
Chipamp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.01 MB (3155639
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- uninstall_chipamp.exe (89.46 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (347.94 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Chipamp version 1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chipamp releases:
Chipamp is an application marketed by OverClocked ReMix. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Chipamp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chipamp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chipamp or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chipamp". If it exists on your system the Chipamp app will be found very quickly. When you select Chipamp in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chipamp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chipamp:
- The web site of the application is: http://chipamp.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninstall_chipamp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chipamp.
8. After removing Chipamp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chipamp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chipamp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chipamp by OverClocked ReMix from your PC, nor are we saying that Chipamp by OverClocked ReMix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chipamp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:40:34.230