Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x
This web page is about Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x from your systemMTB Technical Services
. Go over here
where you can find out more on MTB Technical Services. Please open http://www.mtbtech.net
if you want to read more on Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x on MTB Technical Services's web page. Usually the Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Thinning Calculator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Thinning Calculator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x. ChipThinning.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 37.50 KB (38400 bytes) on disk.
Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x contains of the executables below. They take 736.03 KB (753695
bytes) on disk.
- ChipThinning.exe (37.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.53 KB)
This web page is about Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x version 1.
Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x is an application by MTB Technical Services. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x". The Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x app will be found very quickly. After you select Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x:
- The software company is: http://www.mtbtech.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Thinning Calculator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x.
8. After uninstalling Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x by MTB Technical Services from your computer, nor are we saying that Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x by MTB Technical Services is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chip Thinning Calculator v1.x supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 07:37:24.440