A way to uninstall Chip Genius from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chip Genius for Windows. The Windows release was created by Chip Genius
. Go over here
where you can read more on Chip Genius . Chip Genius is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius directory, subject to the user's option. Chip Genius 's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Chip Genius . They occupy an average of 1.77 MB (1858948
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (502.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Chip Genius version 3
Chip Genius has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Chip Genius :
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Chip Genius :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chip Genius
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\install.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chip Genius\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Chip Genius Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Chip Genius v3.00 - To Repair Your Flash USB Disk Enter Here version 2k12.torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chip Genius 3
How to remove Chip Genius from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Chip Genius is a program offered by Chip Genius . Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Chip Genius is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chip Genius or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chip Genius ". If it exists on your system the Chip Genius application will be found very quickly. When you select Chip Genius in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chip Genius , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chip Genius .
8. After uninstalling Chip Genius , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chip Genius that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chip Genius using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Chip Genius:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chip Genius by Chip Genius from your computer, we are not saying that Chip Genius by Chip Genius is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chip Genius in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2020-02-08 08:47:48.880