Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0
Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 from your PCSwami's Sofact
. You can read more on Swami's Sofact or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 can be found at http://www.sofact.com/
. Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swami's Sofact\Chini Mini Ditionary directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Swami's Sofact\Chini Mini Ditionary\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0. The program's main executable file is named ChiniMiniDictionary.exe and occupies 164.00 KB (167936 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0. They take 839.27 KB (859417
bytes) on disk.
- ChiniMiniDictionary.exe (164.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0.
Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Swami's Sofact. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0". If it exists on your system the Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.sofact.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swami's Sofact\Chini Mini Ditionary\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0.
8. After removing Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 by Swami's Sofact from your PC, we are not saying that Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 by Swami's Sofact is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chini Mini Ditionary 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:32:42.350