This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ChineseChess for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ChineseChess from your computerLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. More information about the app ChineseChess can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\AlphaApps\ChineseChess directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ChineseChess by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\AlphaApps\ChineseChess\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1505016 bytes) on disk and is called CnChess.exe.
ChineseChess contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.30 MB (3462937
bytes) on disk.
- CnChess.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (32.05 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- XQEngine.exe (101.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21
ChineseChess is an application by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ChineseChess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ChineseChess from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ChineseChess or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChineseChess". The ChineseChess application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ChineseChess in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChineseChess, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChineseChess:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\AlphaApps\ChineseChess\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ChineseChess.
8. After uninstalling ChineseChess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ChineseChess that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChineseChess with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChineseChess by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that ChineseChess by Lenovo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ChineseChess in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 05:54:05.783