Chinese Solitaire 1.20
This web page is about Chinese Solitaire 1.20 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chinese Solitaire 1.20 from your computerSolitaire Central
. Take a look here
for more info on Solitaire Central. More data about the application Chinese Solitaire 1.20 can be found at http://www.solitairecentral.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese Solitaire folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Chinese Solitaire 1.20 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese Solitaire\unins000.exe. Chinese Solitaire 1.20's primary file takes about 144.63 KB (148101 bytes) and is named CHINASOL.EXE.
Chinese Solitaire 1.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 932.55 KB (954936
bytes) on disk.
- CHINASOL.EXE (144.63 KB)
- register.exe (125.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
This page is about Chinese Solitaire 1.20 version 1.20
Chinese Solitaire 1.20 is an application by the software company Solitaire Central. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Chinese Solitaire 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chinese Solitaire 1.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chinese Solitaire 1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chinese Solitaire 1.20". The Chinese Solitaire 1.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chinese Solitaire 1.20 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chinese Solitaire 1.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chinese Solitaire 1.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.solitairecentral.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese Solitaire\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chinese Solitaire 1.20.
8. After removing Chinese Solitaire 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chinese Solitaire 1.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chinese Solitaire 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chinese Solitaire 1.20 by Solitaire Central from your PC, we are not saying that Chinese Solitaire 1.20 by Solitaire Central is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chinese Solitaire 1.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 00:28:43.253