Chinese English Dictionary
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Chinese English Dictionary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chinese English Dictionary from your systemFlexibleShopper
. Open here
where you can read more on FlexibleShopper. Usually the Chinese English Dictionary application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese English Dictionary directory, depending on the user's option during install. Chinese English Dictionary's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese English Dictionary\Chinese English Dictionary.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Chinese English Dictionary.exe is the Chinese English Dictionary's primary executable file and it occupies around 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chinese English Dictionary. They occupy 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Chinese English Dictionary.exe (766.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Chinese English Dictionary's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese English Dictionary
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese English Dictionary\Chinese English Dictionary.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chinese English Dictionary\Chinese English Dictionary.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Chinese English Dictionary is an application offered by the software company FlexibleShopper. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Chinese English Dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chinese English Dictionary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chinese English Dictionary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chinese English Dictionary". If it exists on your system the Chinese English Dictionary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chinese English Dictionary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chinese English Dictionary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chinese English Dictionary.
8. After removing Chinese English Dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chinese English Dictionary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chinese English Dictionary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chinese English Dictionary by FlexibleShopper from your computer, we are not saying that Chinese English Dictionary by FlexibleShopper is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chinese English Dictionary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 23:49:17.313