Chimera is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chimera from your systemEURO-SERVER s.r.o.
. Further information on EURO-SERVER s.r.o. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chimera directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Chimera's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chimera\uninstall.exe uninstall=normal. Chimera's primary file takes about 64.23 MB (67347760 bytes) and is named Chimera.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chimera. They occupy an average of 214.11 MB (224509336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chimera.exe (64.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (7.60 MB)
- 04dff36aa60d5f1f35fa12b017fba3770c305c59.exe (18.80 MB)
- 0629d5358517ae765817d4455bb12109745aac9b.exe (15.37 MB)
- 1228d68c662bc087f761f82eb76af633e7c02686.exe (9.20 MB)
- 7b10212a31274318d2b01e995df6ae937ee8b7cd.exe (19.56 MB)
- 88a790c4a7916837dd824b6e66f25e8c8adb9fed.exe (18.20 MB)
- a6013bbd273450b4838da21a135973eb8f41b332.exe (11.21 MB)
- b1a0d51eeb0b96e443ffd0da6881a9862bca9594.exe (4.50 MB)
- dd0307105691da26488f958b5e7d6d4f5da3323b.exe (22.38 MB)
- f12315b291cb12c33aa882abae87397c0c2e49c8.exe (23.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.70.1418
of Chimera. For more Chimera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chimera is a program released by the software company EURO-SERVER s.r.o.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Chimera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chimera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chimera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chimera". If it exists on your system the Chimera application will be found automatically. After you click Chimera in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chimera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chimera.
8. After uninstalling Chimera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chimera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chimera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chimera by EURO-SERVER s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Chimera by EURO-SERVER s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chimera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:43:31.497