Chimer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chimer from your computerBlaiz Enterprises
. More data about Blaiz Enterprises can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\residentadmin.Chimer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Chimer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\residentadmin.Chimer\Chimer.exe /remove. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.88 MB (4067813 bytes) on disk and is titled Chimer.exe.
Chimer is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.88 MB (4067813
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 3.00.24500
of Chimer. You can find below info on other releases of Chimer:
Chimer is an application by the software company Blaiz Enterprises. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Chimer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chimer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chimer or simply click the Search field and type in "Chimer". If it is installed on your PC the Chimer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chimer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chimer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chimer.
8. After removing Chimer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chimer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chimer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chimer by Blaiz Enterprises from your PC, nor are we saying that Chimer by Blaiz Enterprises is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chimer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:46:01.340