This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chime for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chime from your computerZoe Mode
. Take a look here
for more details on Zoe Mode. More information about Chime can be found at http://www.chimegame.com
. Chime is normally installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\chime folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Chime by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/62100. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Chime's main file takes around 472.50 KB (483840 bytes) and is named Chime.exe.
Chime installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.79 MB (15513408
bytes) on disk.
- Chime.exe (472.50 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- wmfdist11.exe (9.36 MB)
Chime is an application marketed by the software company Zoe Mode. Some users try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Chime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chime from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chime or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chime". If it is installed on your PC the Chime program will be found very quickly. When you click Chime in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chime:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.chimegame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/62100
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chime.
8. After uninstalling Chime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chime by Zoe Mode from your PC, nor are we saying that Chime by Zoe Mode is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chime in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 04:25:12.697