Chili Security for Windows
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chili Security for Windows for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Chili Security for Windows from your systemChili Security for PC
. More information on Chili Security for PC can be found here
. Usually the Chili Security for Windows program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Chili Security for PC\Chili Security for PC folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Chili Security for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Chili Security for PC\SetupInformation\CL-23-383EF49B-D539-4539-A0A7-2D00E3A26816\installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Chili Security for Windows's primary file takes around 749.22 KB (767200 bytes) and is called about.exe.
Chili Security for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 45.63 MB (47850584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- about.exe (749.22 KB)
- agentcontroller.exe (83.68 KB)
- avinfo.exe (36.02 KB)
- bdagent.exe (445.38 KB)
- bdfvcl.exe (1.08 MB)
- bdfvofn.exe (338.86 KB)
- bdfvwiz.exe (1.18 MB)
- bdreinit.exe (511.32 KB)
- bdrinstall.exe (1,019.66 KB)
- bdservicehost.exe (734.98 KB)
- bdsubwiz.exe (403.30 KB)
- bdsyslog.exe (6.93 MB)
- bdsyslogcrashhandler.exe (239.35 KB)
- bdtkexec.exe (42.08 KB)
- bdwfdtls.exe (1.17 MB)
- bdwinre.exe (376.73 KB)
- bdwtxag.exe (1.62 MB)
- bdwtxcon.exe (1.71 MB)
- bdwtxcr.exe (330.24 KB)
- bdwtxffimp.exe (70.99 KB)
- bdwtxieimp.exe (45.14 KB)
- bitdefenderci.exe (2.31 MB)
- bootlauncher.exe (521.88 KB)
- certutil.exe (213.48 KB)
- clwinre.exe (680.16 KB)
- downloader.exe (459.06 KB)
- mitm_install_tool_dci.exe (215.54 KB)
- obk.exe (4.76 MB)
- obkagent.exe (578.20 KB)
- obkch.exe (1.18 MB)
- ODScanLogViewIE.exe (680.78 KB)
- odscanui.exe (1.41 MB)
- odslv.exe (656.88 KB)
- odsw.exe (1.28 MB)
- productcfg.exe (1.48 MB)
- ransomwarerecover.exe (887.27 KB)
- seccenter.exe (1.91 MB)
- st_launcher.exe (37.52 KB)
- supporttool.exe (1.02 MB)
- updatesrv.exe (110.02 KB)
- vsserv.exe (760.40 KB)
- vulnerability.scan.exe (362.09 KB)
- wscfix.exe (360.09 KB)
- bdfvcl.exe (1.01 MB)
- bdfvofn.exe (335.24 KB)
- bdreinit.exe (430.03 KB)
- bdsubwiz.exe (443.32 KB)
- bdwtxffimp.exe (64.88 KB)
- FFUtils32.exe (51.14 KB)
- analysecrash.exe (1.04 MB)
- genptch.exe (1.25 MB)
- installer.exe (330.18 KB)
The current page applies to Chili Security for Windows version 220.127.116.11
Chili Security for Windows is an application released by Chili Security for PC. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Chili Security for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chili Security for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chili Security for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Chili Security for Windows". The Chili Security for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you select Chili Security for Windows in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chili Security for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chili Security for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Chili Security for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chili Security for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chili Security for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chili Security for Windows by Chili Security for PC from your computer, we are not saying that Chili Security for Windows by Chili Security for PC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chili Security for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 08:07:31.000