Chili Security for PC Agent
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chili Security for PC Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chili Security for PC Agent from your systemChili Security for PC
. Open here
where you can read more on Chili Security for PC. Chili Security for PC Agent is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Chili Security for PC Agent directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Chili Security for PC Agent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Chili Security for PC Agent\installer\installer.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled agentpackage.exe and it has a size of 7.13 MB (7474280 bytes).
Chili Security for PC Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.47 MB (18318192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdreinit.exe (322.08 KB)
- BDSubWiz.exe (2.76 MB)
- ProductAgentService.exe (1.22 MB)
- ProductAgentUI.exe (1.33 MB)
- WatchDog.exe (454.95 KB)
- agentpackage.exe (7.13 MB)
- installer.exe (679.67 KB)
- setuppackage.exe (3.61 MB)
The current web page applies to Chili Security for PC Agent version 1.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chili Security for PC Agent releases:
Chili Security for PC Agent is an application marketed by the software company Chili Security for PC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Chili Security for PC Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chili Security for PC Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chili Security for PC Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Chili Security for PC Agent". If it exists on your system the Chili Security for PC Agent program will be found very quickly. After you click Chili Security for PC Agent in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chili Security for PC Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chili Security for PC Agent.
8. After removing Chili Security for PC Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chili Security for PC Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chili Security for PC Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chili Security for PC Agent by Chili Security for PC from your computer, nor are we saying that Chili Security for PC Agent by Chili Security for PC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chili Security for PC Agent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-27 22:09:01.803