Chili Security for PC Agent
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chili Security for PC Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chili Security for PC Agent from your systemChili Security for PC
. Open here
where you can read more on Chili Security for PC. Chili Security for PC Agent is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Chili Security for PC Agent directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Chili Security for PC Agent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Chili Security for PC Agent\installer\installer.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled agentpackage.exe and it has a size of 7.13 MB (7474280 bytes).
Chili Security for PC Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.47 MB (18318192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdreinit.exe (322.08 KB)
- BDSubWiz.exe (2.76 MB)
- ProductAgentService.exe (1.22 MB)
- ProductAgentUI.exe (1.33 MB)
- WatchDog.exe (454.95 KB)
- agentpackage.exe (7.13 MB)
- installer.exe (679.67 KB)
- setuppackage.exe (3.61 MB)
The current web page applies to Chili Security for PC Agent version 1.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chili Security for PC Agent releases:
Chili Security for PC Agent is an application marketed by the software company Chili Security for PC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Chili Security for PC Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chili Security for PC Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chili Security for PC Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chili Security for PC Agent". If it is installed on your PC the Chili Security for PC Agent program will be found automatically. After you click Chili Security for PC Agent in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chili Security for PC Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chili Security for PC Agent.
8. After removing Chili Security for PC Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chili Security for PC Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chili Security for PC Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chili Security for PC Agent by Chili Security for PC from your computer, nor are we saying that Chili Security for PC Agent by Chili Security for PC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chili Security for PC Agent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 22:09:01.803