Children's Encyclopedia CD
Children's Encyclopedia CD is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD from your computerEncyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
. Additional info about Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. can be found here
. Click on www.britannica.com
to get more facts about Children's Encyclopedia CD on Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Britannica 11.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Britannica 11.0\Children's Encyclopedia CD\Uninstall_Children's Encyclopedia CD\Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Children's Encyclopedia CD. The application's main executable file occupies 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD.exe.
Children's Encyclopedia CD is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.77 MB (1851498
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dictionary.exe (129.53 KB)
- starter.exe (129.53 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0.0.0
of Children's Encyclopedia CD. You can find here a few links to other Children's Encyclopedia CD releases:
Children's Encyclopedia CD is a program released by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Children's Encyclopedia CD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Children's Encyclopedia CD or simply click the Search field and type in "Children's Encyclopedia CD". If it is installed on your PC the Children's Encyclopedia CD app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Children's Encyclopedia CD in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Children's Encyclopedia CD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Children's Encyclopedia CD:
- The software company is: www.britannica.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Britannica 11.0\Children's Encyclopedia CD\Uninstall_Children's Encyclopedia CD\Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Children's Encyclopedia CD.
8. After removing Children's Encyclopedia CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Children's Encyclopedia CD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Children's Encyclopedia CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Children's Encyclopedia CD by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Children's Encyclopedia CD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 04:55:06.243