Child of Light
Child of Light is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Child of Light from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Fanfar
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Detailed information about Child of Light can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Games\Child of Light directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Child of Light\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Child of Light. The application's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1290588 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Child of Light. They take 1.23 MB (1290588
bytes) on disk.
Child of Light is a program offered by the software company R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Child of Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Child of Light from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Child of Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Child of Light". If it exists on your system the Child of Light program will be found very quickly. After you select Child of Light in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Child of Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Child of Light:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Child of Light\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Child of Light.
8. After removing Child of Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Child of Light that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Child of Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Child of Light by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar from your computer, we are not saying that Child of Light by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Child of Light in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:38:03.770