You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chicken Rush for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chicken Rush from your systemOberon Media
. You can find out more on Oberon Media or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\Chicken Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Chicken Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\Chicken Rush\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named HuhnerRache.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1085440 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Chicken Rush. They take 1.23 MB (1284608
bytes) on disk.
- HuhnerRache.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Chicken Rush is an application by Oberon Media. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Chicken Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chicken Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chicken Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chicken Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Chicken Rush application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chicken Rush in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chicken Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chicken Rush.
8. After uninstalling Chicken Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chicken Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chicken Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chicken Rush by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Chicken Rush by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chicken Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-16 07:21:22.780