You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chicken Rush for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chicken Rush from your systemOberon Media
. You can find out more on Oberon Media or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\Chicken Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Chicken Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\Chicken Rush\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named HuhnerRache.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1085440 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Chicken Rush. They take 1.23 MB (1284608
bytes) on disk.
- HuhnerRache.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Chicken Rush is an application by Oberon Media. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Chicken Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chicken Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chicken Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Chicken Rush". The Chicken Rush program will be found very quickly. When you select Chicken Rush in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chicken Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chicken Rush.
8. After uninstalling Chicken Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chicken Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chicken Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chicken Rush by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Chicken Rush by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chicken Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-16 07:21:22.780