Chicken Nugget 2.4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Chicken Nugget 2.4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.4 from your systemAccessible Apps
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Accessible Apps. Please open http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget
if you want to read more on Chicken Nugget 2.4 on Accessible Apps's web page. Usually the Chicken Nugget 2.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Nugget directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Nugget\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.4. The application's main executable file occupies 20.50 KB (20992 bytes) on disk and is labeled Chicken Nugget.exe.
Chicken Nugget 2.4 contains of the executables below. They take 3.92 MB (4113909
bytes) on disk.
- bootstrap.exe (12.50 KB)
- Chicken Nugget.exe (20.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This web page is about Chicken Nugget 2.4 version 2.4
Chicken Nugget 2.4 is a program released by the software company Accessible Apps. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chicken Nugget 2.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chicken Nugget 2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chicken Nugget 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Chicken Nugget 2.4 app will be found very quickly. When you select Chicken Nugget 2.4 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chicken Nugget 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chicken Nugget 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Nugget\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chicken Nugget 2.4.
8. After removing Chicken Nugget 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chicken Nugget 2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chicken Nugget 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.4 by Accessible Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Chicken Nugget 2.4 by Accessible Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 17:10:24.477