Chicken Nugget 2.3
Chicken Nugget 2.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.3 from your computerAccessible Apps
. You can read more on Accessible Apps or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Chicken Nugget 2.3 at http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Nugget folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Nugget\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Chicken Nugget 2.3's primary file takes about 20.50 KB (20992 bytes) and is called Chicken Nugget.exe.
Chicken Nugget 2.3 contains of the executables below. They take 3.97 MB (4163573
bytes) on disk.
- bootstrap.exe (12.50 KB)
- Chicken Nugget.exe (20.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Chicken Nugget 2.3 version 2.3
Chicken Nugget 2.3 is a program offered by the software company Accessible Apps. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Chicken Nugget 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chicken Nugget 2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chicken Nugget 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chicken Nugget 2.3". The Chicken Nugget 2.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chicken Nugget 2.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chicken Nugget 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chicken Nugget 2.3:
- The publisher is: http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Nugget\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chicken Nugget 2.3.
8. After uninstalling Chicken Nugget 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chicken Nugget 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chicken Nugget 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chicken Nugget 2.3 by Accessible Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Chicken Nugget 2.3 by Accessible Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chicken Nugget 2.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 23:24:35.600