Chick Video Cutter
Chick Video Cutter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chick Video Cutter from your PCWeb Solution Mart
. You can read more on Web Solution Mart or check for application updates here
. More information about Chick Video Cutter can be seen at http://www.WebcamSimulator.com
. Usually the Chick Video Cutter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chick Video Cutter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Chick Video Cutter's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chick Video Cutter\unins000.exe". CVSS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 864.00 KB (884736 bytes) on disk.
Chick Video Cutter is composed of the following executables which take 1.52 MB (1589082
bytes) on disk:
- CVSS.exe (864.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Chick Video Cutter.
Chick Video Cutter is a program marketed by the software company Web Solution Mart. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Chick Video Cutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Chick Video Cutter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chick Video Cutter or simply click the Search field and type in "Chick Video Cutter". If it exists on your system the Chick Video Cutter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chick Video Cutter in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chick Video Cutter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chick Video Cutter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.WebcamSimulator.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chick Video Cutter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chick Video Cutter.
8. After uninstalling Chick Video Cutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chick Video Cutter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chick Video Cutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chick Video Cutter by Web Solution Mart from your computer, we are not saying that Chick Video Cutter by Web Solution Mart is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chick Video Cutter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 03:57:50.630