This page is about Chic Puzzles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chic Puzzles from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Additional info about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be read here
. More info about the software Chic Puzzles can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Chic Puzzles is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Chic Puzzles folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Chic Puzzles is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Chic Puzzles\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Chic Puzzles.exe and its approximative size is 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes).
Chic Puzzles contains of the executables below. They take 10.22 MB (10712186
bytes) on disk.
- Chic Puzzles.exe (2.35 MB)
- game.exe (4.29 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Chic Puzzles version 1.0
Chic Puzzles is an application marketed by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Chic Puzzles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chic Puzzles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chic Puzzles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chic Puzzles". If it exists on your system the Chic Puzzles application will be found automatically. When you click Chic Puzzles in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chic Puzzles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chic Puzzles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Chic Puzzles\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chic Puzzles.
8. After uninstalling Chic Puzzles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chic Puzzles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chic Puzzles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chic Puzzles by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Chic Puzzles by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chic Puzzles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 10:53:53.430