Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 from your PCAgilis Media
. Further information on Agilis Media can be found here
. Further information about Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 can be seen at http://www.chestionare-auto.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Chestionare-auto.org directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chestionare-auto.org\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chestionare-auto.org.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.17 MB (2279424 bytes) on disk.
Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.84 MB (2975002
bytes) on disk.
- Chestionare-auto.org.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 version 1.0
Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 is a program offered by Agilis Media. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chestionare-auto.org 1.0". The Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chestionare-auto.org 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chestionare-auto.org 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.chestionare-auto.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chestionare-auto.org\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chestionare-auto.org 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Chestionare-auto.org 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 by Agilis Media from your computer, we are not saying that Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 by Agilis Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chestionare-auto.org 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 17:18:12.353