ChessX version 1.3.0
ChessX version 1.3.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ChessX version 1.3.0 from your computerchessx.sourceforge.net
. Check out here
for more details on chessx.sourceforge.net. Click on http://chessx.sourceforge.net
to get more details about ChessX version 1.3.0 on chessx.sourceforge.net's website. ChessX version 1.3.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing ChessX version 1.3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled chessx.exe and it has a size of 5.52 MB (5786112 bytes).
The executables below are part of ChessX version 1.3.0. They occupy about 7.46 MB (7821301
bytes) on disk.
- chessx.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
- stockfish-6-64.exe (903.50 KB)
- timeseal.exe (45.50 KB)
This data is about ChessX version 1.3.0 version 1.3.0
ChessX version 1.3.0 is an application offered by the software company chessx.sourceforge.net. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ChessX version 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ChessX version 1.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChessX version 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ChessX version 1.3.0". The ChessX version 1.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ChessX version 1.3.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ChessX version 1.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChessX version 1.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://chessx.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChessX version 1.3.0.
8. After uninstalling ChessX version 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChessX version 1.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChessX version 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChessX version 1.3.0 by chessx.sourceforge.net from your computer, we are not saying that ChessX version 1.3.0 by chessx.sourceforge.net is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ChessX version 1.3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:38:27.510