ChessX version 1.0.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ChessX version 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 from your PCchessx.sourceforge.net
. Check out here
for more details on chessx.sourceforge.net. Detailed information about ChessX version 1.0.0 can be seen at http://chessx.sourceforge.net
. ChessX version 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ChessX version 1.0.0. The application's main executable file is named chessx.exe and occupies 4.98 MB (5220352 bytes).
The executables below are part of ChessX version 1.0.0. They take an average of 6.81 MB (7144437
bytes) on disk.
- chessx.exe (4.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
- stockfish_4_32bit.exe (840.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of ChessX version 1.0.0.
ChessX version 1.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company chessx.sourceforge.net. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ChessX version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ChessX version 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChessX version 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the ChessX version 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select ChessX version 1.0.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ChessX version 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChessX version 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://chessx.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0.
8. After removing ChessX version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChessX version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChessX version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 by chessx.sourceforge.net from your computer, nor are we saying that ChessX version 1.0.0 by chessx.sourceforge.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:53:55.170