This web page contains complete information on how to remove ChessPad 2.0.9 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.9 from your systemWMLSoftware for Chess
. More information on WMLSoftware for Chess can be found here
. Click on http://www.wmlsoftware.com
to get more info about ChessPad 2.0.9 on WMLSoftware for Chess's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). ChessPad 2.0.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.32 MB (3480601 bytes) on disk and is titled ChessPad.exe.
ChessPad 2.0.9 is composed of the following executables which take 3.98 MB (4176179
bytes) on disk:
- ChessPad.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about ChessPad 2.0.9 version 2.0.9
ChessPad 2.0.9 is an application released by the software company WMLSoftware for Chess. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ChessPad 2.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ChessPad 2.0.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ChessPad 2.0.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChessPad 2.0.9". If it is installed on your PC the ChessPad 2.0.9 app will be found automatically. After you click ChessPad 2.0.9 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChessPad 2.0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChessPad 2.0.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.wmlsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ChessPad 2.0.9.
8. After uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ChessPad 2.0.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChessPad 2.0.9 by WMLSoftware for Chess from your PC, we are not saying that ChessPad 2.0.9 by WMLSoftware for Chess is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ChessPad 2.0.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-19 16:35:04.137