This page contains complete information on how to remove ChessPad 2.0.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.5 from your PCWMLSoftware for Chess
. More data about WMLSoftware for Chess can be found here
. Click on http://www.wmlsoftware.com
to get more data about ChessPad 2.0.5 on WMLSoftware for Chess's website. Usually the ChessPad 2.0.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ChessPad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.32 MB (3480565 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ChessPad 2.0.5. They occupy 3.98 MB (4176143
bytes) on disk.
- ChessPad.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to ChessPad 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
ChessPad 2.0.5 is a program released by WMLSoftware for Chess. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ChessPad 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ChessPad 2.0.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ChessPad 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChessPad 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the ChessPad 2.0.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChessPad 2.0.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ChessPad 2.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChessPad 2.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wmlsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChessPad 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ChessPad 2.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChessPad 2.0.5 by WMLSoftware for Chess from your PC, we are not saying that ChessPad 2.0.5 by WMLSoftware for Chess is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChessPad 2.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 18:16:10.997