How to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.3 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.3 for Windows. It is written by WMLSoftware for Chess
. Check out here
for more info on WMLSoftware for Chess. Detailed information about ChessPad 2.0.3 can be seen at http://www.wmlsoftware.com
. ChessPad 2.0.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ChessPad 2.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe. ChessPad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.32 MB (3480011 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ChessPad 2.0.3. They take about 3.98 MB (4175589
bytes) on disk.
- ChessPad.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to ChessPad 2.0.3 version 2.0.3
A way to remove ChessPad 2.0.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ChessPad 2.0.3 is an application by WMLSoftware for Chess. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ChessPad 2.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChessPad 2.0.3". If it exists on your system the ChessPad 2.0.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click ChessPad 2.0.3 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ChessPad 2.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChessPad 2.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.wmlsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChessPad 2.0.3.
8. After removing ChessPad 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ChessPad 2.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.3 by WMLSoftware for Chess from your PC, we are not saying that ChessPad 2.0.3 by WMLSoftware for Chess is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 06:35:54.043