You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ChessPad 2.0.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ChessPad 2.0.1 from your systemWMLSoftware for Chess
. Further information on WMLSoftware for Chess can be found here
. Click on http://www.wmlsoftware.com
to get more information about ChessPad 2.0.1 on WMLSoftware for Chess's website. Usually the ChessPad 2.0.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ChessPad 2.0.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ChessPad.exe and its approximative size is 3.32 MB (3478591 bytes).
ChessPad 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.98 MB (4174169
bytes) on disk.
- ChessPad.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to ChessPad 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
ChessPad 2.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ChessPad 2.0.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\ChessPad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\ChessPad.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\common\CHSBMPS.INI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\common\Chsfonts.ini
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ChessPad 2.0.1_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ChessPad 2.0.1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ChessPad 2.0.1_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ChessPad 2.0.1_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ChessPad 2.0.1_is1\UninstallString
ChessPad 2.0.1 is a program by WMLSoftware for Chess. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase ChessPad 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ChessPad 2.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChessPad 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChessPad 2.0.1". The ChessPad 2.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ChessPad 2.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChessPad 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChessPad 2.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.wmlsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WMLSoftwareForChess\ChessPad2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChessPad 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChessPad 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ChessPad 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChessPad 2.0.1 by WMLSoftware for Chess from your PC, nor are we saying that ChessPad 2.0.1 by WMLSoftware for Chess is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ChessPad 2.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:44:40.110