This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ChessBase Reader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ChessBase Reader from your PCChessBase
. Open here
where you can read more on ChessBase. Click on ##ID_STRING6##
to get more information about ChessBase Reader on ChessBase's website. Usually the ChessBase Reader program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessBase\CBReader directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ChessBase Reader. CBReader.exe is the ChessBase Reader's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.70 MB (9124864 bytes) on disk.
ChessBase Reader contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.70 MB (9124864
bytes) on disk.
This page is about ChessBase Reader version 2
only. Click on the links below for other ChessBase Reader versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
ChessBase Reader is a program by ChessBase. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ChessBase Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ChessBase Reader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChessBase Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChessBase Reader". If it is installed on your PC the ChessBase Reader app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChessBase Reader in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ChessBase Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChessBase Reader:
- The web site of the application is: ##ID_STRING6##
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChessBase Reader.
8. After uninstalling ChessBase Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChessBase Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChessBase Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ChessBase Reader by ChessBase from your computer, nor are we saying that ChessBase Reader by ChessBase is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChessBase Reader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:10:35.940