You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Chess3D for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Chess3D from your systemWhitefishgames
. More data about Whitefishgames can be found here
. Usually the Chess3D application is installed in the C:\Chess\steamapps\common\Chess3D directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Chess3D is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.05 MB (3201312 bytes) on disk and is labeled Steam.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Chess3D. They occupy 19.32 MB (20263232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (560.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (635.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.06 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.60 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (436.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.12 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.65 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Chess3D version 3
Chess3D is an application by the software company Whitefishgames. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Chess3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chess3D from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chess3D or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chess3D". The Chess3D application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chess3D in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chess3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chess3D.
8. After uninstalling Chess3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chess3D that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chess3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chess3D by Whitefishgames from your PC, we are not saying that Chess3D by Whitefishgames is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chess3D supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:03:26.053