Chess Opening Trainer 1.1
Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 from your PCChess Technologies
. More information on Chess Technologies can be seen here
. Please open http://www.chesstechno.com
if you want to read more on Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 on Chess Technologies's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chess Opening Trainer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\PROGRA~2\CHESSO~1\Setup.exe /remove is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chess Opening Trainer 1.1. The program's main executable file is named Setup.exe and occupies 51.00 KB (52224 bytes).
Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 51.00 KB (52224
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 version 1.1
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chess Opening Trainer
Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 is a program released by Chess Technologies. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chess Opening Trainer 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chess Opening Trainer 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chess Opening Trainer 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.chesstechno.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\CHESSO~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chess Opening Trainer 1.1.
8. After removing Chess Opening Trainer 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 by Chess Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 by Chess Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chess Opening Trainer 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 14:37:00.803