Chess is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chess from your computerXineohp
. You can read more on Xineohp or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Chess at http://fb.me/xyn.px
. The application is usually placed in the "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\chess-6b0f9afbc7a5ba7ba9d8fdf615c997f0" folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\chess-6b0f9afbc7a5ba7ba9d8fdf615c997f0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Chess. The program's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and occupies 88.95 KB (91088 bytes).
Chess contains of the executables below. They occupy 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
Chess is an application released by the software company Xineohp. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chess from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chess or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chess". If it is installed on your PC the Chess application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chess in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chess:
- The web site of the program is: http://fb.me/xyn.px
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\chess-6b0f9afbc7a5ba7ba9d8fdf615c997f0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chess.
8. After removing Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chess that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chess with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chess by Xineohp from your PC, nor are we saying that Chess by Xineohp is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chess in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:14:14.590