Chess is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chess from your computerXineohp
. You can read more on Xineohp or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Chess at http://fb.me/xyn.px
. The application is usually placed in the "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\chess-6b0f9afbc7a5ba7ba9d8fdf615c997f0" folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\chess-6b0f9afbc7a5ba7ba9d8fdf615c997f0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Chess. The program's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and occupies 88.95 KB (91088 bytes).
Chess contains of the executables below. They occupy 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
Chess is an application released by the software company Xineohp. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chess from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chess or simply click the Search field and type in "Chess". If it exists on your system the Chess app will be found very quickly. After you select Chess in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chess:
- The software company is: http://fb.me/xyn.px
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\chess-6b0f9afbc7a5ba7ba9d8fdf615c997f0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chess.
8. After removing Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chess that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chess with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chess by Xineohp from your PC, nor are we saying that Chess by Xineohp is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chess in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:14:14.590