This info is about Chess for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chess from your systemOpera Widgets
. Open here
for more details on Opera Widgets. Usually the Chess program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Chess is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess\uninstall.vbs". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Chess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 921.36 KB (943472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Chess. They occupy about 921.36 KB (943472
bytes) on disk.
Chess is a program released by the software company Opera Widgets. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chess with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chess or simply click the Search field and type in "Chess". If it exists on your system the Chess program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chess in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chess.
8. After removing Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chess which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chess with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chess by Opera Widgets from your PC, we are not saying that Chess by Opera Widgets is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chess in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:39:35.963