Chess 2020 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chess 2020 from your systemFilip Hofer
. Go over here
for more info on Filip Hofer. Usually the Chess 2020 application is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess 2020 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Chess 2020's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess 2020\uninstall.exe. chess-2020.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 34.03 MB (35681893 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chess 2020. They take 35.42 MB (37145059
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chess-2020.exe (34.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (165.06 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (287.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (86.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Chess 2020 version 2020.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Chess 2020 versions:
...click to view all...
Chess 2020 is a program offered by the software company Filip Hofer. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Chess 2020 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chess 2020 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chess 2020 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chess 2020". The Chess 2020 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chess 2020 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chess 2020, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chess 2020.
8. After uninstalling Chess 2020, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chess 2020 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chess 2020 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chess 2020 by Filip Hofer from your PC, nor are we saying that Chess 2020 by Filip Hofer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chess 2020 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 20:00:59.313