This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chess 2013 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Chess 2013 from your computerFilip Hofer
. Check out here
for more details on Filip Hofer. Chess 2013 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess 2013 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Chess 2013 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess 2013\uninstall.exe". Chess 2013's main file takes around 27.53 MB (28863950 bytes) and is called chess2013.exe.
The executables below are part of Chess 2013. They take an average of 29.13 MB (30541365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chess2013.exe (27.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (159.66 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- chess2013.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.4
of Chess 2013. For more Chess 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chess 2013 is a program offered by Filip Hofer. Some people want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Chess 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chess 2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chess 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chess 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Chess 2013 app will be found automatically. When you click Chess 2013 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chess 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chess 2013.
8. After uninstalling Chess 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chess 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chess 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chess 2013 by Filip Hofer from your PC, we are not saying that Chess 2013 by Filip Hofer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chess 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:31:10.440