Chess 2: The Sequel
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chess 2: The Sequel for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chess 2: The Sequel from your computerLudeme Games
. Go over here
for more information on Ludeme Games. Detailed information about Chess 2: The Sequel can be seen at http://ludemegames.com/chess2
. Usually the Chess 2: The Sequel application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Chess2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Chess 2: The Sequel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Chess2Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Chess 2: The Sequel. They take about 255.86 MB (268290904
bytes) on disk.
- Chess2Client.exe (10.77 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Chess 2: The Sequel.
Chess 2: The Sequel is a program offered by the software company Ludeme Games. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Chess 2: The Sequel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chess 2: The Sequel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chess 2: The Sequel or simply click the Search field and type in "Chess 2: The Sequel". If it exists on your system the Chess 2: The Sequel app will be found very quickly. After you click Chess 2: The Sequel in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chess 2: The Sequel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chess 2: The Sequel:
- The web site of the application is: http://ludemegames.com/chess2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chess 2: The Sequel.
8. After uninstalling Chess 2: The Sequel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chess 2: The Sequel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chess 2: The Sequel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chess 2: The Sequel by Ludeme Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Chess 2: The Sequel by Ludeme Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chess 2: The Sequel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 05:47:36.017