This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chess 0.9 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chess 0.9 from your PCStevieDisco
. More information about StevieDisco can be seen here
. More data about the application Chess 0.9 can be seen at http://www.stevidiscon.net
. Chess 0.9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Chess folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Chess 0.9 is C:\Program Files\Chess\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Chess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 133.00 KB (136192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Chess 0.9. They occupy about 758.93 KB (777149
bytes) on disk.
- Chess.exe (133.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
The current page applies to Chess 0.9 version 0.9
Chess 0.9 is an application marketed by StevieDisco. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Chess 0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chess 0.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chess 0.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chess 0.9". The Chess 0.9 program will be found automatically. After you select Chess 0.9 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chess 0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chess 0.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.stevidiscon.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chess\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chess 0.9.
8. After uninstalling Chess 0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chess 0.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chess 0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chess 0.9 by StevieDisco from your computer, we are not saying that Chess 0.9 by StevieDisco is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chess 0.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:25:46.487