This info is about Cherwell Shortcut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cherwell Shortcut from your systemCity of Portland
. Further information on City of Portland can be found here
. Usually the Cherwell Shortcut application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Altiris\Tools\CherwellUninstall folder, depending on the user's option during install. Cherwell Shortcut's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Altiris\Tools\CherwellUninstall\CherwellUninstall.EXE. Cherwell Shortcut's main file takes about 177.28 KB (181536 bytes) and is named CherwellUninstall.EXE.
Cherwell Shortcut is composed of the following executables which take 177.28 KB (181536
bytes) on disk:
- CherwellUninstall.EXE (177.28 KB)
This page is about Cherwell Shortcut version 1.0
Cherwell Shortcut is an application marketed by the software company City of Portland. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Cherwell Shortcut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cherwell Shortcut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cherwell Shortcut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cherwell Shortcut". If it exists on your system the Cherwell Shortcut application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cherwell Shortcut in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cherwell Shortcut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cherwell Shortcut.
8. After uninstalling Cherwell Shortcut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cherwell Shortcut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cherwell Shortcut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cherwell Shortcut by City of Portland from your computer, nor are we saying that Cherwell Shortcut by City of Portland is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cherwell Shortcut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:29:58.093