CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1
CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 from your PCCherryPlayer
. Take a look here
for more info on CherryPlayer. Please follow https://www.cherryplayer.com/
if you want to read more on CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 on CherryPlayer's page. CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CherryPlayer.exe and occupies 7.08 MB (7421440 bytes).
The executables below are part of CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1. They occupy an average of 9.85 MB (10327336
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (7.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.77 MB)
This page is about CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 version 3.1.1
CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 is a program marketed by CherryPlayer. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.cherryplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1.
8. After removing CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 by CherryPlayer from your PC, nor are we saying that CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 by CherryPlayer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CherryPlayer versão 3.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 13:35:45.947