CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 from your computerCherryPlayer
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CherryPlayer. Click on https://www.cherryplayer.com/
to get more details about CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 on CherryPlayer's website. Usually the CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.08 MB (7426048 bytes) on disk and is named CherryPlayer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3. They take 9.85 MB (10331944
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (7.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.3
of CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3.
CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 is a program released by the software company CherryPlayer. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3:
- The publisher is: https://www.cherryplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3.
8. After uninstalling CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 by CherryPlayer from your PC, we are not saying that CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 by CherryPlayer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CherryPlayer Version 3.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 16:46:18.220