Chernobyl Commando is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chernobyl Commando from your computerChernobyl Commando
. You can find out more on Chernobyl Commando or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Chernobyl Commando can be found at http://www.shamfuture.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chernobyl Commando folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Chernobyl Commando is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chernobyl Commando\unins000.exe". CC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.24 MB (2353152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Chernobyl Commando. They take about 2.93 MB (3071137
bytes) on disk.
- CC.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
Chernobyl Commando is an application released by Chernobyl Commando. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Chernobyl Commando is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chernobyl Commando from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chernobyl Commando or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chernobyl Commando". If it exists on your system the Chernobyl Commando app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chernobyl Commando in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chernobyl Commando, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chernobyl Commando:
- The software company is: http://www.shamfuture.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chernobyl Commando\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chernobyl Commando.
8. After uninstalling Chernobyl Commando, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chernobyl Commando which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chernobyl Commando with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chernobyl Commando by Chernobyl Commando from your PC, we are not saying that Chernobyl Commando by Chernobyl Commando is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chernobyl Commando in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:32:27.783