Chemistry 101 v1.00
You can find on this page details on how to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Chemistry 101 v1.00 from your PCGemacom.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on Gemacom.com. You can read more about on Chemistry 101 v1.00 at http://www.gemacom.com
. Usually the Chemistry 101 v1.00 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Chem101 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Chemistry 101 v1.00 is "C:\Program Files\Chem101\unins000.exe". Chemistry 101 v1.00's main file takes about 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) and is named Chem101.exe.
Chemistry 101 v1.00 contains of the executables below. They take 223.45 KB (228809
bytes) on disk.
- Chem101.exe (148.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Chemistry 101 v1.00 version 1011.00
Chemistry 101 v1.00 is a program offered by Gemacom.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chemistry 101 v1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chemistry 101 v1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chemistry 101 v1.00". The Chemistry 101 v1.00 program will be found automatically. After you click Chemistry 101 v1.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chemistry 101 v1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chemistry 101 v1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gemacom.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Chem101\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chemistry 101 v1.00.
8. After removing Chemistry 101 v1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chemistry 101 v1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chemistry 101 v1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 by Gemacom.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Chemistry 101 v1.00 by Gemacom.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:14:45.847