Chemistry 101 v1.00
You can find on this page details on how to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Chemistry 101 v1.00 from your PCGemacom.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on Gemacom.com. You can read more about on Chemistry 101 v1.00 at http://www.gemacom.com
. Usually the Chemistry 101 v1.00 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Chem101 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Chemistry 101 v1.00 is "C:\Program Files\Chem101\unins000.exe". Chemistry 101 v1.00's main file takes about 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) and is named Chem101.exe.
Chemistry 101 v1.00 contains of the executables below. They take 223.45 KB (228809
bytes) on disk.
- Chem101.exe (148.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Chemistry 101 v1.00 version 1011.00
Chemistry 101 v1.00 is a program offered by Gemacom.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chemistry 101 v1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chemistry 101 v1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chemistry 101 v1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Chemistry 101 v1.00 program will be found automatically. After you select Chemistry 101 v1.00 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chemistry 101 v1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chemistry 101 v1.00:
- The software company is: http://www.gemacom.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Chem101\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chemistry 101 v1.00.
8. After removing Chemistry 101 v1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chemistry 101 v1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chemistry 101 v1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 by Gemacom.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Chemistry 101 v1.00 by Gemacom.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chemistry 101 v1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:14:45.847