CheckMe 2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CheckMe 2.0 from your PCGnatwork Networks
. You can find out more on Gnatwork Networks or check for application updates here
. Click on www.gnatwork.com
to get more information about CheckMe 2.0 on Gnatwork Networks's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gnatwork folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gnatwork\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CheckMe 2.0. checkme.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 375.75 KB (384765 bytes) on disk.
CheckMe 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.05 MB (1099803
bytes) on disk.
- checkme.exe (375.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about CheckMe 2.0 version 2.0.0
CheckMe 2.0 is an application marketed by Gnatwork Networks. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase CheckMe 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CheckMe 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CheckMe 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CheckMe 2.0". The CheckMe 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CheckMe 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CheckMe 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CheckMe 2.0:
- The publisher is: www.gnatwork.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gnatwork\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CheckMe 2.0.
8. After uninstalling CheckMe 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CheckMe 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CheckMe 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CheckMe 2.0 by Gnatwork Networks from your PC, we are not saying that CheckMe 2.0 by Gnatwork Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CheckMe 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:38:19.640