This web page contains complete information on how to remove CheckMark Payroll for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CheckMark Payroll from your systemCheckMark Inc.
. Further information on CheckMark Inc. can be seen here
. CheckMark Payroll is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMark\Payroll folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMark\Payroll\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CheckMark Payroll. The program's main executable file is titled pay.exe and it has a size of 15.68 MB (16446376 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CheckMark Payroll. They occupy about 49.52 MB (51924314
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Trial.exe (249.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (250.17 KB)
- pay.exe (15.68 MB)
- pay.exe (17.70 MB)
- PayTrial.exe (15.65 MB)
This data is about CheckMark Payroll version 16.0.16.00
CheckMark Payroll is an application released by CheckMark Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove CheckMark Payroll is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CheckMark Payroll from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CheckMark Payroll or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CheckMark Payroll". The CheckMark Payroll app will be found automatically. After you select CheckMark Payroll in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CheckMark Payroll, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CheckMark Payroll.
8. After removing CheckMark Payroll, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CheckMark Payroll which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheckMark Payroll using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CheckMark Payroll by CheckMark Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CheckMark Payroll by CheckMark Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CheckMark Payroll supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 01:28:01.613