Check vs. Mate
Check vs. Mate is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Check vs. Mate from your computerTargem Games
. Go over here
for more information on Targem Games. More data about the application Check vs. Mate can be seen at http://www.battlevschess.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Check vs Mate folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Check vs. Mate is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. checkvsmate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 15.69 MB (16457216 bytes) on disk.
Check vs. Mate contains of the executables below. They take 20.13 MB (21104152
bytes) on disk.
- Activation.exe (2.26 MB)
- checkvsmate.exe (15.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.66 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Check vs. Mate:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Check vs Mate
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Check vs Mate\Activation.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Check vs Mate\activation_config.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Check vs Mate\activation_languages.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Check vs Mate\checkvsmate.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 211070
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 211070\InstallLocation
Check vs. Mate is an application released by Targem Games. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Check vs. Mate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Check vs. Mate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Check vs. Mate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Check vs. Mate". The Check vs. Mate app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Check vs. Mate in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Check vs. Mate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Check vs. Mate:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.battlevschess.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Check vs. Mate.
8. After removing Check vs. Mate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Check vs. Mate which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Check vs. Mate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Check vs. Mate by Targem Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Check vs. Mate by Targem Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Check vs. Mate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 21:00:58.363