You can find below details on how to remove Check&Get 3.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 from your PCActiveURLs
. You can read more on ActiveURLs or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://activeurls.com
if you want to read more on Check&Get 3.4 on ActiveURLs's page. Usually the Check&Get 3.4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveURLs\Check&Get directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Check&Get 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveURLs\Check&Get\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Check&Get.exe is the Check&Get 3.4's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.71 MB (5992448 bytes) on disk.
Check&Get 3.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.36 MB (6666656
bytes) on disk:
- Check&Get.exe (5.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Check&Get 3.4 version 3.4
Check&Get 3.4 is a program offered by ActiveURLs. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Check&Get 3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Check&Get 3.4". If it exists on your system the Check&Get 3.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Check&Get 3.4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Check&Get 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Check&Get 3.4:
- The software company is: http://activeurls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveURLs\Check&Get\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Check&Get 3.4.
8. After removing Check&Get 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Check&Get 3.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Check&Get 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 by ActiveURLs from your computer, nor are we saying that Check&Get 3.4 by ActiveURLs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:35:15.410