A guide to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove Check&Get 3.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by ActiveURLs
. You can read more on ActiveURLs or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://activeurls.com
if you want to read more on Check&Get 3.4 on ActiveURLs's page. Usually the Check&Get 3.4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveURLs\Check&Get directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Check&Get 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveURLs\Check&Get\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Check&Get.exe is the Check&Get 3.4's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.71 MB (5992448 bytes) on disk.
Check&Get 3.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.36 MB (6666656
bytes) on disk:
- Check&Get.exe (5.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Check&Get 3.4 version 3.4
How to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Check&Get 3.4 is a program offered by ActiveURLs. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Check&Get 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Check&Get 3.4". The Check&Get 3.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click Check&Get 3.4 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Check&Get 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Check&Get 3.4:
- The software company is: http://activeurls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveURLs\Check&Get\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Check&Get 3.4.
8. After removing Check&Get 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Check&Get 3.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Check&Get 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 by ActiveURLs from your computer, nor are we saying that Check&Get 3.4 by ActiveURLs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Check&Get 3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:35:15.410