Cheat Engine 6.2
Cheat Engine 6.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cheat Engine 6.2 from your computerDark Byte
. Open here
for more details on Dark Byte. More details about Cheat Engine 6.2 can be seen at http://www.cheatengine.org/
. Usually the Cheat Engine 6.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Cheat Engine 6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.2\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cheat Engine.exe is the Cheat Engine 6.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 318.91 KB (326560 bytes) on disk.
Cheat Engine 6.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.13 MB (23201742
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ceregreset.exe (87.00 KB)
- Cheat Engine.exe (318.91 KB)
- cheatengine-i386.exe (6.39 MB)
- cheatengine-x86_64.exe (8.64 MB)
- Kernelmoduleunloader.exe (170.70 KB)
- Tutorial-i386.exe (2.57 MB)
- Tutorial-x86_64.exe (3.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- xmplayer.exe (184.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of Cheat Engine 6.2.
Cheat Engine 6.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cheat Engine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cheat Engine 6.2_is1
Cheat Engine 6.2 is a program marketed by Dark Byte. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Cheat Engine 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cheat Engine 6.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cheat Engine 6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cheat Engine 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the Cheat Engine 6.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cheat Engine 6.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cheat Engine 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cheat Engine 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.cheatengine.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cheat Engine 6.2.
8. After removing Cheat Engine 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cheat Engine 6.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cheat Engine 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cheat Engine 6.2 by Dark Byte from your PC, nor are we saying that Cheat Engine 6.2 by Dark Byte is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cheat Engine 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:41:23.153