Cheat Engine 5.1.1
Cheat Engine 5.1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.1.1 from your computerDark Byte
. You can find out more on Dark Byte or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Cheat Engine 5.1.1 at http://www.cheatengine.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Cheat Engine 5.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.02 MB (2114560 bytes) on disk and is called Cheat Engine.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cheat Engine 5.1.1. They occupy 5.11 MB (5362954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cheat Engine Client.exe (1.10 MB)
- Cheat Engine Server.exe (877.50 KB)
- Cheat Engine.exe (2.02 MB)
- EmptyDLL.exe (13.50 KB)
- EmptyProcess.exe (38.50 KB)
- Kernelmoduleunloader.exe (17.00 KB)
- systemcallsignal.exe (16.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (426.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This info is about Cheat Engine 5.1.1 version 5.1.1
Cheat Engine 5.1.1 is a program by the software company Dark Byte. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Cheat Engine 5.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cheat Engine 5.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cheat Engine 5.1.1". The Cheat Engine 5.1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Cheat Engine 5.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cheat Engine 5.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cheat Engine 5.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cheatengine.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cheat Engine 5.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Cheat Engine 5.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cheat Engine 5.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cheat Engine 5.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.1.1 by Dark Byte from your computer, nor are we saying that Cheat Engine 5.1.1 by Dark Byte is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:07:53.097